Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Honesty...

I received a tag given by Ladyviral and I have been putting it off for a few days already. Thank you, Ladyviral... this is an honest tag and I believe it is well suited here in this blog.

10 honest tips about myself.. i have to crack my head a bit... lol...

1) I love to blog immensely, sitting for hours and neglecting some housework.
2) I love to eat, but I dont eat much, that is the problem, I love to nib here and there, a bad habit.
3) I don't like to wait for others nor allow others to wait for me, if I can help it.
4) I worry unnecessarily at times which is not a good habit too.
5) I like to blog for money but I will end up stressing if I cannot finish them in time
6) I am a lazy lady, don't like housework nor exercising at all
7) I have 3 kids which I adore immensely...
8) I am lazy to go for cell group meetings
9) I like to watch tv till wee hours in the morning
10) I want to have more money to take my kids for a wonderful time overseas..

oh, are these honest tips about myself...doesnt sound too right, do they?

2 comments:

  1. And here I found your honest post.. I didn't have this blog in my roll .. hehehe :P

    Didn't tag anybody? Thank you for doing this award, hope you enjoy it :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe, I like your honesty; happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete