Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My Son's Testimony

Last week we had a Harvest Event in my cell leader's house and my son, Aaron was given the privilege to give a testimony on how God has blessed him and is still continuing to do so...

Praise the Lord for such grace and love upon our family.. Aaron's testimony has indeed touched me and I hope many others as well...

Thank you Lord for such a wonderful family.... hope you can find time to listen to this clip... thanks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBaMCS-C1Ac




Show me the panda

3 comments:

  1. Very moving speech especially the part where he lost his dad at 9 yrs old. camera was shaking leh. You crying too ah? You did a good job raising him. Looks like God worked miracle thru you by helping you to bring up 3 kids single handedly and He had sent his Angels in the form of neighbors and friend to help out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kathy.. I am sure Joshua will treat you good and wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a spiritual person! May God bless you and your family. Have a wonderful new year !

    ReplyDelete