Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Decision Maker

Thank God for His answers to my prayers... it is indeed wonderful to hear about testimonies being answered...I will relate it in my post in a few days time...

Meanwhile all praise and glory unto my Father, Son and The Holy Spirit, The Trinity...

Ever since he has passed on, I am "alone" in the sense that I have no one to discuss or make decisions for me. Long ago, I did not have to decide.... I gave views and decisions would be done by him. That was what I prefer.... till now, if I have a choice, I would rather not make any difficult decsions, if only there is someone else to shoulder.... but I know I have to be the one... at least for now, till my kids are adults and have families on their own, then perhaps it is time to hand over decision making to them... but then ... I always believe this.. we can plan.. but.. God decides....

No comments:

Post a Comment