Sunday, February 27, 2011

What Shall We Sing?

Cell leader called me up to ask what songs we should sing for next week church service. Frankly I told her I was still tired after coming back from my trip just last night and I do not have the inspirations yet on what songs we should be singing.
I told her to choose them herself and I hope she gets them well...
We are the Reason is a nice song but I m sure the congregation does not know how to sing this..
Maybe we should stick to the old worship songs first..

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Thanks for the comment on my blog. By the way, yes I'm really interested on writing a review about fashion, I sent you an email but I receive a failure notice about your email ID.

    You can reach me at eds_nanquil@yahoo.com so we can talk about the details.

    Thanks alot! )

    ReplyDelete