Friday, February 24, 2012

Music In The Air

I love music ever since I was a young teenager.  In fact, out of six siblings, five of us love to play music, my brother on the keyboard, another brother plays the guitar and the rest of us girls love to sing.  Even now as we are in our fifties, we still love to sing along with the strumming of our guitars.  I guess music is in our blood. :)  If given an opportunity during my schooling days, I would have taken up music as a career.  Now as a mother of three grown up kids, I still love to sing but unfortunately I do not have real singing lessons.  Thank God for the church I go to, they provide us singing training once awhile and I learn a bit of this and that from there.  Loving music means listening to them as well, even when I am in front of the keyboard, the music will looming over the air..
Ever heard of Jo Dee Messina?  She is one special lady with a beautiful voice connected to the music world.  For those who have not heard of her before, now you can just click onto her website and you will be as fascinated as I am too!  Music is simply beautiful....

No comments:

Post a Comment