Thursday, October 10, 2013

Where Do I Begin - Love Story

My blog is now "revamped"... from today onwards, this blog will be anew and renewed. I will blog about my life, my passion for music and how it flows in to each day's circumstances.  Music is the main theme here.  Without music, the world will stand still.  Music is not just about the instruments but voices that come out from our mouth.... 

And now... 

Where do I begin... to tell the story of how great a Love can be...
The sweet love story that is older than the sea...
That sings the truth about the love He brings to me...
Where do I start...

Well, let me start off with giving Thanks to my one and only Almighty God... For He has indeed a Blessing in my life.. without Him, I am a goner... gone case lady!  The story of my life with Him started in the year 1997, the same year my partner was allowed to be taken away... and since then... I am in "another world".. a very different world...

Everything I own, everything I have... they do not belong to me now...


C     G     Dm    F      G7



GLORY GLORY GLORY TO THE LAMB

C     G     F     G      Csus C


GLORY GLORY GLORY TO THE LAMB

          F     G      Em           Am


FOR HE IS GLORIOUS AND WORTHY TO BE PRAISED
    Dm    G       C7



THE LAMB UPON THE THRONE


    F    G      Em                Am             

AND UNTO HIM WE LIFT OUR VOICE IN PRAISE
    Dm    G       C




THE LAMB UPON THE THRONE











































































































































                  















No comments:

Post a Comment