Monday, June 23, 2008

No Complaints, No Grumbles..

Phillippians 2:12-18...

Living each day, doing our daily work, no doubt there are hassles and bustles, many times I tend to complain...not really complain and grumble in that sort, but mostly on our daily topics, and the most common topic is about the politics, politics and more politics....

Not so much on my own personal life, God is providing us necessities each day, really I m very thankful to Him...its really impossible to do it on my own... for it says, it is God who works in us to will and to act according to His good purpose, He provides, we act accordingly...

Without God, there would be no me...me who is living a blessed life with my kids...us who are really loved by God no matter how rough our paths may be, let us not grumble and complain for He is really IN us and FOR us....

When things go wrong, I would not be a grumbler,
Complaining, seeing everything as grim;
For when I think of how the Lord has blessed me,
I cannot help but give my praise to Him.

When you feel like griping, start counting your blessings.

(Extracted from today's daily bread)

No comments:

Post a Comment