Monday, November 3, 2008

My Prayer Answered...

I must really praise the Lord for His answering of my prayers..hahaha...Not that it is important, but I am really happy He hears me.

My office internet connection has been out for a few days already and no one was bothered to call and follow up with the IT people. As for me, I am like .. restless... I feel something is missing when there is no internet during working hours...am I addicted?

Well, anyway, I pray to God about this... I pray that if He is willing, please let there be a connection again... haha.... and Yes.. He is willing.. After making a few frantic calls to here and there, it was of no avail... but exactly 5 minutes to 5pm, the final call came... He said I can try switching on my pc now... and Yes, Yes... the line is here to stay again...

Thank You, Lord... I will pray again for anything that comes in my way... If You are willing, Lord, You do what is right....

3 comments:

  1. God is always good and He answers prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha probably he's trying to tell you, 'Internet only after 5. 5 mins before 5 is grace.'

    ReplyDelete