Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Emptiness In Me...

This whole afternoon, the internet was down in my office and in my quiet time, I switched on a worship songs CD.... the smooth peaceful songs were so refreshing to listen to and suddenly I felt a pang of sadness seeping into my heart. It was an empty feeling, I felt I was alone...alone in the sense that I have neglected my Lord, my God... and it was a kind of a lonely feeling. Have I really stray away recently? Did I not spend time with Him and be close to Him as I have before? What have distracted me......

I must go on... I must continue to run the race.... I cannot stop where I am now.... I need Jesus in my life, without Him, surely there is no meaning....no meaning in the sense that.. why am I here.. what am I doing now... Where shall I go ... and how I am going to live on...WITHOUT HIM BY MY SIDE???

Help me Lord...help me to focus more on You and less of me.... You are Needed... every now and then... Continue to Disciple me.... I humbly pray....

2 comments:

  1. Persevere loh...
    God's Mercy is new every morning ma..

    The gift of time is for repentance anyway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same thing sometimes.. thanks for dropping by...

    ReplyDelete