Sunday, July 5, 2009

Loving Verses

I love taking girlie home from school actually, though I grumbled about the heat and the commitment at times, the joy of seeing my girl coming out from the school gate, watching her crossing the road to my car brings a bout of happiness for me....

Last week, when she got into my car, she sighed... "mum, on friday I have to lead in christian fellowship.... what bible verse shall I do?" oh oh... I told her, look into the gospel books, Matthew, John, Luke, Acts...there are so many parables there... just choose one and elaborate on it. Well, talking is easy, right?
During the night, we sat down together on the bed and discussed about it and finally we settled upon 1 Corinthians 13:4

Love is kind and patient, never jealous, boastful, proud or rude...
Love isn't selfish or quick tempered
It doesn't keep a record of wrongs that others do...
Love recuices in the truth but not in evil..
Love is always supportive, loyal, hopeful and trust...
LOVE NEVER FAILS...

No comments:

Post a Comment