Sunday, December 27, 2009

Giving Thanks...

Christmas is just over... I did not spend money on gifts.. it is not all about gifts but sharing...
First of all, I wanna thank God for Fern's results..
Secondly, I wanna pray for my FIL who had been admitted to GH for the past few days...pray that he recovers soon...
Thirdly, I wanna thank God for Aaron who is flying home..
And also for my family members.. though things have not been going smoothly, it is alright... we siblings will continue to have faith in God no matter what happens and I know one day it will be alright for us all...
Thank God for all He has given and done for us... Praise God...

1 comment:

  1. I wish you and your family a very good 2010 and first of all a speedy recovery to your father-in-law!
    Thank you for your visit and kind words. I hope to see you often, Claire!

    ReplyDelete