Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Am I Long Winded?

I have to confess that I do not know how to pray ... each night I repeat the same wordings and same subjects to my Father and I wonder whether He is getting fedup of my petitions or not.. It is supposed to start by giving thanks and praise...followed by my family, my loved ones, friends and lastly and not least, myself.. is that the proper way to pray?

But I feel whatever in line, it is supposed to be our own self, our interaction with our Father.. He knows our hearts even before we start praying.. He knows what we want, He is just waiting for us to tell Him directly....

Once, one of my cell group members told me that we do not need to repeat the same topic day in and day out.. like asking for protection, asking once is enough, no need repetition each night.. well, I totally disagree with him... I believe in thanking Him and asking him again and again.. God, will you say I am being "longwinded?"

No comments:

Post a Comment