Monday, April 5, 2010

My Silent Prayer Of My Heart

Just now my mum asked me to pray for my brother... I kept quiet, I was hesitant.. praying myself and praying for others are two different things. The other person relies on our prayers, what we say, they hear and they can feel....

We were sitting in the living hall... My brother said it was not necessary. When I heard that, suddenly I responded that I wanted to, after all, prayers are free... I told him....

I laid my hand on his shoulder, said a silent prayer, pleading with the Holy Spirit to lead me....
I heard my own voice, it was not soft... I said, God, You said You are the Healer of all things, so Lord, tonight I want to lift up my brother into Your hands and whatever happens, Let it be according to Your Will. Let your healing comes upon Him, heal him of all impurities in his body... "
And I ended with "All these I ask in Jesus name.... Amen" God listens.. Thank You, Lord.. .

7 comments:

  1. Amen..Indeed, trust in God, He will heal at his timing and purpose for uncle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, Claire...nice new template, from Blogger :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so nice, i like this... its sounds so sincere...
    i remember when i was in High school i used to attend a bible study class... Our group leader shared a tip in praying.... axxording to him there are five kinds of people that we should be praying for... First, for all the people around you including your friends and relatives
    Second, pray for those who are sick or suffering from illness, handicapped people are also included
    Third, Pray for your nation's leader, your President to govern your country properly
    Fourth, pray for your family
    fifth, pray for your self

    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Claire
    Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope all goes well for your brother.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes Claire I could still remember you. Thanks for the visit, and this post, blessings. Hope I could have time to visit again.

    ReplyDelete