Wednesday, March 24, 2010

What Did I Do To Deserve You?

Firstly, I want to thank my Lord for His healing hand upon Fern, as she was not feeling well on Sunday and Monday, she is now back to her usual self again.

Secondly, I want to thank my Lord for journey mercies for my sister and brother who traveled to Penang for his treatment and coming back safely the same day eventhough it was almost midnight.

Thirdly... I want to give my praise and thanks to Him for His continuing grace upon us each day... for watching over us, protecting us against all harm and evil....

The Lord's goodness never ends.... He is good all the time... bad things might happen to us during our phase of our lives... but as we continue to put our trust upon Him, He will tarry us through it all... To live is for Christ, to die is gain....

We do not want to die because we want to see our kids grow up and have their own familes.. maybe by then, we will tell our Lord, "This is time to say goodbye." But until then, we do not want to die, do we? We have not done much yet... so much to do and yet our hands are heavy... not lifting up to give glory to His name. What have I done to give him glory... what?

1 comment: