Wednesday, July 21, 2010

When It's Time....

My mother-in-law is in pain... I empathized with her when I saw her just now at the clinic. She looked so feeble and weak. I felt helpless... and I was thinking... is this it? When we grow old, we succumb to sickness and pass on? When I think about it, it is just like a cycle of life. First the grandmothers, then our parents.. then us....
I said a short prayer... Lord, prepare our hearts when it is time to meet up with You... prepare us mentally, emotionally... Take away our fear... and let those who stay on, be with them...for them... in them...

1 comment:

  1. so called cycle of life. fear not, let us take comfort in the arms of our Creator.

    btw, i followed you because ur blog is inspiring, AND,i like reanaclaire...my youngest is rania clare:)

    ReplyDelete