Friday, March 25, 2011

My Years Beyond

Thank God for all His Blessings!

Actually I do not know what to do with this blog.. what niche I want it to be.. I realized that I have been abandoning it in a way...

I received an email from a lady who urged me to write a story of myself... starting from the day my husband's demise and till today, how and what encouragement I should give to those who are facing the same dilemma as I did .. and that was more than 13 years ago.

My memory is not very sharp, I cannot actually remember how I have gone through these years of living by myself with my three wonderful kids. But I know of one thing very clearly..

That is.. through it all, there is someone who is always with me, in me and for me... Without Him, all I can say is.. No Life Lifted...

Looking back, I cannot remember how tough and rough life had been for us... my kids and I.. all I remember was .. each day is a day we want to look forward to.. never looking back with anger and remorse.. but looking back with a feeling of gratefulness and gratitude...

1 comment:

  1. It is in looking back at the pain that you can see the promise of today...I am still going through my grieving process myself...Glad you were able to stop by....

    Peace and Love,

    Najeema Iman,I AM Curly Locks

    ReplyDelete