Friday, September 16, 2011

Hair Treatment

Both my brothers have less hair at the front, maybe it is genetic? I am not so sure but as far as I remember, my own father did not have this problem. But both of brothers do, another reason that might cause the loss of hair might be due to the hard water when they were staying in another country. I am not sure whether that might be the reason, all I know is they really do need some treatment if they want to restore back their hair. LOL... They might look a bit older than their age, to me, they are fine as they are, men who looks more matured are cool, right? Anyway, if they decide to do some treatments, they can log into this website where the average cost for hair transplants is not that high. Perhaps they can get more information from here before they sign up in other place.

No comments:

Post a Comment