Sunday, October 2, 2011

MSF Worship And Brunch Buffet

I didn't expect there were so many present for the Methodist Senior Fellowship Brunch Buffet, in fact, I have cold feet after seeing so many people... later I got to to know there were around 260 or so....

I was thinking, "Gosh.. pastor is around... so were other professional musicians among those present for the buffet... sure embarrassing.... " Quickly I said a word of prayer to ask God for help.. "Let me be oblivious of the crowd, lets just sing to You alone.. help me to play good music for You alone, Lord, help me to overcome my self consciousness fears........."

before the brunch....

Let my heart be calm....

getting ready....

Let's get started... serious concentration...

Let's worship our Lord with our hearts...

Warming up...

someone mentioned why I was so serious..

part of the crowd...

at the Concord in Methodist church

1 comment: