Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Easy Access To Rooms For Rent

My daughter just finished her SPM and will be continuing with her higher education. I asked her where she would want to study. She told me that she wanted to study in Kuala Lumpur. I was puzzled because I do not know anyone from Kuala Lumpur nor do I have anyone who stays nearby her college. So, what I have to do is that I have to find her a room nearby her college. Not only that, since she is a girl, it’s safer if I find her a good landlady so that she doesn’t get bullied. 

Most importantly, I have to find her a good safer area and a place as near as possible to her college so that she doesn’t have to travel far to college every day. I asked my friends if anyone knows where to find rooms for rent. My friend recommended me one website to search for rooms for rent at iBilik . So, I went back home and searched through that website. To my surprise, that website has a lot of rooms to choose from.
That website is easy to browse because you can choose the options you want and it will sort it out for you. Not only that, another benefit would be, avoiding the hassle for going through house agents because if I were to go through house agents to get me a room, I would be charged extra, whereas going to iBilik to search for a room is free. I am also sure that this website is safe because it has public advertisements all over like the picture shown below.

No comments:

Post a Comment