Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Healthy Lifestyle

Nowadays people are more health conscious already.  My brother-in-law who was an avid smoker last time had eventually gave up smoking recently.  One of the advice I heard is "never touch anything that burns in your lips, once you start, it will be difficult to end" and that includes cigars for beginners too.  Some said cigars are not as "damaging" as the cigarettes but I still love that quote above.  Don't put anything in our mouth that could lead to side effects in our bodies.  Anyway, I am glad that my BIL has given up on smoking and I hope he will start to lead a healthy lifestyle from now onwards.


1 comment:

  1. Ηello, еverуthing іs going ѕound herе and ofcouгse eveгу οne is ѕharing infоrmation, that's actually excellent, keep up writing.

    Also visit my homepage - how to flip cars on craigslist

    ReplyDelete