Sunday, March 24, 2013

Musical Intrument

I am very interested in music.  If I could turn back the clock to thirty years back, I would take up music for sure!  But unfortunately, during my time, there was no such opportunity for me to pursue my studies lest alone music.  Anyway, all is not lost, I can still pursue my passion in music by singing and playing my guitar.  Awhile ago, I came across the word Oboe as one of the music instruments, have you ever heard of it?  From what I read here, an oboe is a soprano-ranged, double reed musical instrument made from a wooden tube, with metal keys, a conical bore and a flared bell.   Well, indeed it sounds interesting, something like a clarinet to me.  :)  I would love to listen to the live music of this oboe if I may, any musical instrument will portray out good music, I am sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment