Friday, June 21, 2013

Body Check Up

Now as I reach the 50s, it is advisable to do annual body check-up. The body system is like car engine. The older we grow, the cells are slowing down. Thus it is encouraged to have a blood test annually so as to prevent and to treat any sickness before it is beyond control.

I have been doing a body check up regularly and during these last two years, I notice that my cholesterol reading is not that good anymore.  I need to take some precautions and one of them is the food intake.  And of course, the second one is exercising regularly.....

I was all ready for the body check up when this Malaysian Cohort came to our office... almost everyone had their blood check and we were being advised on what to eat and what's not... I hope I can be able to follow the do's and the don'ts... 

No comments:

Post a Comment