Sunday, June 23, 2013

Worship Practice

The third worship training will be on the 29th June...i am looking forward to the training session with Juwita who comes all the way from KL. she and her few musicians will be coming to Ipoh to "train" us for the worship services held every Saturday and Sunday.  They are really great, we can learn a few tips here and there to improve our vocals and not only that, the guitarists, organists and drummers also have their talents improved to a higher level.  I wanted to take up guitar lessons again and will get a fulltone ocd before I sign up for the lessons.  Well, music is indeed in my blood and I hope that I will be able to catch up the musical instruments within a few months.  I am looking forward to taking up guitar lessons and piano and of course vocal lessons as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment