Saturday, July 13, 2013

Events And Gifts

My girl is now in her second year in college, she is considered a "senior" now in a way.  New students are coming in every now and then.   It has been more than a year now since she left home and I remember I was so worried for her when she did.  She is the "baby" in the family and I couldn't imagine that she has to do everything by herself now.  Well, whatever it is, I wish her well and she is now very independent now.  Lately she told me that there are a lot of events going on in her college, she is a committee member and need to be in charge of some sponsorship thingy.  One of them is to get some unique gifts for some outstanding students and I would like to suggest these  class rings high school to her.  She might find some suitable gifts here in this website and might give her some ideas in one way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment