Saturday, July 13, 2013

Two Practices In One Day

Worship practice started at 4pm and it went all the way to nearly 6pm... voices almost gone by then ... .LOL.. but I enjoyed the practice tremendously!  There are two different events actually, the earlier practice was for the Lighthouse ministry and they will be celebrating their annual anniversary on the 25th July 2013.  All are invited to join in the celebration and the group of us are going to render five songs during the occasion.  I am looking forward to the day and I hope I will be able to reach there in time.  It is still a working day for me and the event will start around 5pm... I have to rush from the office to the Lighthouse ministry which is ten minutes from my office if there is no traffic jam!

Another practice was at 5pm today and it was for the Sunday sermon tomorrow.... well, another three songs and two hymns will be rendered... the prayer by Joel this evening was short and meaningful... he prayed that we will focus on God when we sing and not for ourselves...that is what worship means!  I Amen to that... anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment