Friday, July 25, 2008

God Our Father

This evening I went to Praise & Prayer..one lady gave a testimony of her nephew. Her nephew's mum died when he was 2 .. and when he was pursuing his degree, his father passed on too. He was very devastated, with himself and with God. He was so furious, he cried with anger and to God, asking why, why, it has to happen to him... why take away his father when he already doesnt have a mother.... it went on for days and days...crying out to God and feeling so helpless and angry...

Until one day, he came home, he told his auntie....to her amazement, he said, "God talked to me.. God really talked to me, I have heard Him.... He is there when I was so angry.. I heard His voice, gentle soft saying Am I Not Your Father?" He was shocked that he can really hear Him...and he finally realised that all is not lost....

God is our heavenly Father, when He can take care of the birds and trees, surely He will care for our every needs too... In our most depressing mood, if we could only spare some time to listen, He will talk to us, He will be with us, in us and for us....If only we LISTEN.....

No comments:

Post a Comment