Sunday, July 13, 2008

What Seeds Are We Sowing?

LET US NOT GROW WEARY WHILE DOING GOOD FOR IN DUE SEASON WE SHALL REAP IF WE DO NOT LOSE HEART.... Galatians 6:9

Have I ever feel tired doing good? Did I do anything good to others? Nowadays I have a short memory, it is like just blanking out.... one day when I have to stand before God and if He were to ask me, I really would like Him to grant me a good memory first before I can recall back...

I guess as for now, it doesnt matter what I have done in the past, be it good or bad, what is important is that now as I live each day, I will do my best to do best for others, with God's guidance and the Holy Spirit to lead me, there will surely be something that I can sow....

I m no angel, not angelic even.. but tonight this question came to my mind... What seeds are we sowing now?

No comments:

Post a Comment