Tuesday, July 1, 2008

With all my heart....

All of us are infected with the fatal disease of sin (Rom. 6:23). But the righteous wrath of God against transgression has been fully satisfied through Jesus’ death in our place. All we need do is repent, recognize Him as our Savior, and receive the spiritual cure for sin. Have you made that decision?

The above was extracted from the Daily Bread dated 30/6/2008... it read of deadly diseases in this world of ours...but in the ultimate ending, the most deadly disease is SIN... but who have never sin in this world? Who.... There is none other than our Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God who brought him into this world to suffer for our sins and dying on the cross for us, taking all our sins upon Him... who would have done that for us...

Through Him, now we have the remedy for our deadly sins...through Him, we are redeemed.. through Him, we are made whole and now we have Him in our lives, He who has conquered the grave and death has lost its victory. Now through Him, we have eternity... what else can we ask for...and its all free... we just have to proclaim Him in our hearts....that is all it takes...

This song was sung during last Sunday's service...

With all my heart, I will follow after You
With all my soul, I will love You, O Lord
With all the strength that You have given me, I'll not be led astray
With all my heart, I will walk in Your ways....

This song takes on strong commitments from us.... do we dare to follow wholeheartedly?

No comments:

Post a Comment