Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Here I Am Waiting...

As usual early mornings when I drive to work, I will switch on my radio... this morning I didnt feel like listening to the DJ and I put on my worship CD instead. I feel I was leaving my Lord out these days, I was feeling tense and uptight... I need the refreshing quiet time with Him ... I am sorry Lord...
The song "Here I Am Waiting" came in just at the right time. The soothing voice calmed down my nerves... Abide In Me, I pray.... the lines just fit in my mood... I didnt know the arrangment of the songs cos I put the cd into random...meaning it will run by itself, the songs will be all jumbled up...

"here i am waiting, abide in me, i pray, here i am longing for You....
hide me in Your love, bring me to my knees
may I know Jesus more and more......"

These lyrics are very meaningful.... and more so when we need nourishment and spending a quiet time with Him, no matter where we are... He is always waiting for us to come unto Him...

No comments:

Post a Comment