Saturday, March 28, 2009

Tribute To Our Mommy!

When I was in Toronto two years ago, I remember my friend telling me about Sears but due to time restriction, I did not visit the store and now I really regretted not going. But then all is not lost, now I can still log in into their website to browse through their products. Thank goodness I did, Sears is now having a fantastic sale, they are offering 75% up to 80% OFF on ORIGINAL PRICES ON FALL & WINTER APPAREL! Fantastic offers going on now till April 18th only. So better hurry! I will definitely inform my Toronto friends and my sister in US too.

Oh, that is not all about Sears. More attractive events are coming and one of them is Busted Moms, ever heard of it? Well, Sears is presenting a Mommy Makeover Contest for all, especially to all mums who have endlessly devoted their time to taking care of their families. You do not have to be a mum to enter this contest nor any purchases is necessary. The contest is open for anyone who is a legal U.S. resident and 18 years of age. The rules for this contest is as following:-
  • Place an text, photo or video update on why you deserve a Mommy Makeover from Sears on the Facebook page of Sears Presents Busted Moms.
  • Use Twitter to tweet why you deserve a Mommy Makeover from Sears. You must include the following in your tweet: 1) Sears@bustedmoms and 2) www.bustedmoms.com.

Please hurry, the contest will begins on March 26, 2009 12.01pm and ends at 11.59pm on April 18, 2009. Besides the contest, you can also log in to Sears @bustedmoms to join in their forum and share your story with others as well. And finally, last but the least, Mommy Makeover contest comes in a package prize of $2,500.00! Isn't that amazing? So hurry... let us pay our tribute to our beloved MOMS NOW!

Click Here

Post?slot_id=34960&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark


No comments:

Post a Comment