Saturday, April 25, 2009

Online Education With Capella University

My son Andy will be starting college next week, taking up Electronics and Electrical Engineering for four and a half years. Hope he will be able to cope up with the credit hours in the college, it is rather an expensive college, so each hour counts.

Talking about degrees and college, I wish that I could have an opportunity during my younger days to pursue my studies. Due to poverty those days, my siblings and I did not have enough finances to do our degrees. But nowadays it is different. Now online education is made possible for adults, working people like me. One of the universities that offer online education is Capella University. According to their website, they offer graduate degree programs in business, information technology, education, human services, psychology, public health, and public safety, and bachelor’s degree programs in business, information technology, and public safety.

Besides that Capella has more than 20,000 students from all 50 states and 56 countries. That proves that they are committed to providing high-caliber academic excellence and pursing balanced business growth. In fact to date, Capella University is the first and currently only online university to receive accreditation from CACREP for two master’s degree specializations. Well, with the information above, I guess Capella is one of the finest online university that is really dedicated to all students who entrusted themselves into their academic fields.

This blog post was (or “is”) based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment