Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Trinity

I have not been going to church for the past two weeks... both weeks I was not in IPOH... and I think next week I am also not be able to go as well.
(Forgive me Lord)
But the cell meeting on Friday was quite edifying, talking about the book of Revelations. As discussed, a few of us have different views as we went through some verses. Then Zone Supervisor told us that whatever is written in there has one thing in common. All linked up to our Lord Jesus Christ, the bridegroom who will be coming soon to meet His bride, ie the church.
When I read through Revelations, I find that it has the most terrifying effect, with all the tribulations mentioned and the sufferings we have to go through. But I do not want to dwell on that too much.... I still believe that there is only one True God, the Trinity, Father, Son and The Holy Spirit. The rest is secondary....

No comments:

Post a Comment