Sunday, May 17, 2009

Answer To My Prayer...

I want to share 2 short testimonies of the same prayer that came true, though it is not something big, nevertheless, My Lord answered me that very moment itself.... Both prayers were about parking lots...lol.... but as our Lord says...nothing too small nor big, He will tend to our needs...

That day I needed the parking lot urgently, one during lunch time when I dropped my girl to the coffeeshop and I went to look for parking. That area was always busy and difficult to get a good park, either no parking or I have to walk a long distance. That day was drizzling, I asked my girl to go down first. Immediately after dropping her, I told the Lord.."Lord...please, give me a parking here..somewhere near....please Lord..." Well.. BELIEVE IT OR NOT...I was also startled when the car just a short distance away from me suddenly reversed... wahhhhhh..... I am amazed till today.. U can call it coincidence, but I call it AN ANSWER FROM MY LORD GOD! Glory to U, LORD...

2 comments:

  1. My cousin's first prayer and most earnest one was "Lord, give daddy a car park so that we can play at Toy R'us."

    Our Lord has never failed them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise the Lord, He is faithful answering our prayers! And He always answer it "on time", not too late or too soon.

    No matter how small is the problem, if it is important to you, it is important to God :-)

    ReplyDelete