Monday, May 18, 2009

Guardian Angels

Just now a friend asked me about Guardian Angels, what are they and what do they do....
At the spur of a moment, I did not know how to answer and I looked into the Internet ... I found these words...

In Matthew 18:10, Jesus says of children: "See that you do not look down on one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven" (New International Version).

This is often understood to mean that children are protected by guardian angels, and appears to be corroborated by Hebrews 1:14 when speaking of angels, "Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?"

I believe that there are guardian angels God gives us to grant us protection.... yes, I do believe so....

No comments:

Post a Comment