Sunday, June 21, 2009

Four Leadership Domains

I have been reading this book for the past week and I would like to share some excerpts here in my blog. It is about Leading Like Jesus and I hope it can be refreshing to you as it is to me....

Leading like Jesus involves the alignment of four leadership domains: heart, head, hands and habits. The internal domains-the motivations of your heart and the leadership perspectives of your head are things you keep inside or even disguise if it suits your purpose. The external domains, that is your public leadership behavior, or hands and your habits as experienced by others will determine whether people will follow you.

When your heart, head, hands and habits are aligned, extraordinary levels of loyalty, turst, and productivity will result. When thre areas are out of alighnment, frustration, mistrust, and diminished long term productivity will result.

No comments:

Post a Comment