Saturday, June 6, 2009

The Best and Lovely Blog Award



See the above beautiful tags images? Lovely and the best blog award! Wow... really... do I deserve those? lol... Well, Amy sent them to me and I am most honoured to receiving them from her. A big Thank You! Deserving them or not is another matter, the most important thing is Amy is one of my best overseas blogger, faithfully giving moral support by coming by daily and commenting. Ain't she great! Thank you once again, my dear Amy....

And now....the Rules....

1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.

(I already done that part... I really love these awards.... who doesn't?....lol...)

2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Ok, now to my 15 bloggers' blogs.... 15??? wow... so many... well, guy, gals... see what u can do, give me a bit of face... alright? lol....

1. Aaron and Gabriel
2. Wen Sher and Tienzee
3. Princess Breanna's mama
4. Miss Mathew
5. Miss Veta
6. Rose
7. Merryn
8. Chumsy mama
9. Serene
10. Yanz
11. Chris
12. Khor
13. Michelle
14. The Aminos
15. Eunice...

Have fun, guys..!!

3 comments:

  1. Luckily there for 15 awards, me at 14th, hahaha good enough. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe...you deserve this award my friend...no doubt about that

    thanks for posting and for passing it to your circle...thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tq Claire! So sorry, i'v been away for a bit...

    ReplyDelete