Monday, June 1, 2009

God In Our Daily Life...

Let me share some quotes extracted from this article... it is a fulfilling passage....I will break into many parts in my Daily Desire blog, it should be more refreshing this way...hope you all will bear and follow my daily walk together with our Lord Jesus....

How to see God in the Dailiness of Life...

Do you enjoy reading? It is my greatest joy and sometimes my besetting sin. I can lose myself in a good book when I should be doing other things. Most of us who enjoy reading know that a good story can take us out of the humdrum sameness of our lives and transport us into the tension and drama of someone else's experience.

Yes, I agree with this author. When I start reading a book, it is like twilight zone. I imagine the scenerio in the book, how I feel as the hero or heroine...it makes the book so real that I feel I am engrossed into it.....

(to be continued....)

1 comment: