Sunday, November 29, 2009

What Shall I Ought To Do?

The movie I have been anticipated for has finally arrived and I went to watch it with my friend, Tam...Throughout the whole movie, she was rambling about the farce of the movie, about the hero and his family, why and how they could escape the wrath of the earthquake, the explosions, the tsunami-s and whatever befell upon others, they were not affected at all... in fact, our hero was still wearing his tie throughout of the whole phenomenon. Well, what I was concerned about was not the people acting but the wrath of the earth that may befall upon us one day.. we will never know when... nor we know how it will happen... this movie had one effect on me.. I need to be what God wants me to be... and I need to find out what and how.. prayers ... signs... I have to be more focused...

But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything in it will be laid bare. Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to live holy and godly lives.
2 Pet 3:10-11

No comments:

Post a Comment