Monday, March 8, 2010

Simple Worship Greeting!

My girl asked me just now.. How to say an opening prayer before leading worship? She is leading her schoolmates tomorrow morning in school, leading in worship so before she starts, she is not sure what she wants to say...
Well, I just told her.. say what is in her heart.. to our Father... early morning.. just Thank Him for another beautiful blessed day He has given to us.... simple words will be wonderful and worship in songs and praise will be pleasing unto Him as well!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice to read your sharing.
    Do check out my blog.
    http://agapeseries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me, I will start by this:

    "If you do good things,
    God bless you.
    If you do bad things,
    God damn you!
    Amen"

    :)

    ReplyDelete