Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hear My Heart’s Desire

Psalms 55:17 reads Evening and morning and at noon I will pray and cry aloud, and He shall hear my voice… Like in the voice of David desperately calling to be heard by Him…

Yes, I am very tired and worn out at times, calling for help and who else can help but He.. I pray, praying that He hears and answers… as I hold on to His promise in the verse 22, saying “Cast your burden on the Lord and He shall sustain you.” To many of us, we might think God may not be answering when and how we would like… but do not give up faith and hope for as long as we have Him in our hearts, Love will hold us together…

Lord, I sound like a tired old lady… praying to you in solitude… teach me to walk in your walks and let me follow thy truth… let my sins be known and be cleansed by You… and guide me in every step I take… Amen..

Any trained body emerges above a wonder.

5 comments:

  1. Lead us not into temptation, deliver us from evil

    ReplyDelete
  2. pray that God will lift you off your burden. surely He will. and give you peace =) take care Claire ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Philippians 4:13 For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen. Let's pray for eachother!



    Aloha from Honolulu

    Comfort Spiral

    ><}}(°>


    ><}}(°>

    <°)}}><

    ReplyDelete