Friday, July 22, 2011

Engineering Companies

Both my sons are in the engineering career now, one is working and another son is still pursuing his electrical and electronics degree. Once he has achieved his degree, he told me that he will search for more information on electrical engineering companies before venturing out to attend interviews. I do not know why both of my sons are interested in engineering, I guess they are following their father's footsteps, in fact, I let them decide, never once I have encouraged them to take up engineering. It is their decision all the while and I hope that they have chosen the right paths and will not regret later on. There are a lot of websites in the Internet actually, one can find whatever information on individual's career. It is advisable to read and get more details online before embarking to further their studies and to choose suitable jobs later on in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment