Sunday, July 24, 2011

Medical Support Hose

As I have complained on and off again, my legs are giving me some problem these days. I did not do much aerobic exercises for the past few months, the knees are sort of "creaking" when I bend them and I have to be "extra careful" when I climbed or descend the stairs. Well, talking about aging, I guess this is part and parcel of life.
But all is not lost, recently, I came across a few websites on medical support hose, they come in stylish, slim and elegant looking pantyhose. At least when I wear them, I do not look like I am wearing some medical bandages around my legs. From what is written here, these support hose are very comfortable and they contains a built-in shaping top to slim our tummy, hips and thighs and not forgetting our bums too! LOL... This is what I like to have, at the same time, looking chic and elegant too plus of course, they have features that can give us the medical comfort. It should be effective if we were to wear it daily. Maybe I should get a pair of these and try out, after all, the prices are quite affordable!

No comments:

Post a Comment