Sunday, July 24, 2011

Relaxation With Spa

My kids and I are in the hotel room now, we checked in yesterday afternoon after an exhausting three hours of driving. At the reception counter, I saw some promotion leaflets on Balinese spa and massage and they were really cheap. I told my girl that I would love to have an hour of spa and massage, I want to relax my body first before continuing our tour again in the later evening. She also wanted to go for one though she does not understand what a spa really means. From the leaflet, she could see an image of a lady closing her eyes and having a real relaxing look on her face, and a contented smile.
Well, I guess for those of us who really work hard in the office or at home, this is the time to get ourselves an outdoor spa if our house could accommodate one. Working pressure and stress will be long gone and I think I would be looking ten years younger! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment