Saturday, February 6, 2010

God is Good

Thank God for His healing touch... my cough and running nose suddenly disappeared today.. I believe that many has been praying for me, my cell group members, my sons, my mum... they are great! I want to thank them for their prayers... God is good all the time!
This evening I was contemplating whether I should go to church or not. It was raining quite heavily, I decided not to go... then my heart felt uneasy... I feel I should go.... eventually I did, I wore my jacket to keep the cold, I didn't cough excessively as yesterday and I felt so relieved that I went to praise God with worship songs!
Yes, God is good all the time...

1 comment:

  1. So true. When I think about not going i know I'm going to miss a blessing. And sure enough when I go I'm so glad I went and for all that I learned.

    ReplyDelete