Saturday, October 2, 2010

Outlive Your Life

The title of this book captivated me when I was browsing over some other books, Outlive Your Life by Max Lucado is a book to look for. It has sort of "exposed" me to humans whom I have not given a thought before, this story is so touching. This book is very touching, it opens my eyes on how much kindness one can give to another. With a little bit of kindness, we can change lives. God turns all bad things or situations into a good ending, reversing what the fallen world has given us. Max Lucado has done it again, reading this book led me to think that life is indeed very precious. This is a good read, I will recommend it to anyone and everyone, this is a book that can change lives. Let us be humble, let us be kind to others as we want others to be kind to us. These people who make life more beautiful deserve to have remarkable lives and praises from God.

No comments:

Post a Comment