Sunday, April 3, 2011

After The Darkness

With the RM50 voucher from MPH and expiring soon in June, I went to the bookshop to browse around and get something I really want. It was a very hard decision making time because I simply love most of the books at the fiction section. But something caught my eye.....

My favourite author of all times, Sidney Sheldon, his whole list of books were there.... and I have read them all. Lying next to his books were Tilly Bagshawe, GREAT! I remember Kathy sending me one of her books and since then, I like Tilly. She writes like Sidney, bless his soul... she has the similiarity of writing like him and I love her way too, reading page by page on and on, never wanting to put it down.

Yeah, I finally bought her book with the vouchers.... I started on the first few pages and you know what... I don't want to finish it fast... I want to save it up... till I really have nothing to do and then I will read it.. after all, it is mine to KEEP... so I will read it REAL SLOW... lol..

2 comments: