Saturday, April 23, 2011

We Take Them For Granted

This morning when I woke up, I said some words of thanks again.... then... when I was brushing my teeth, I thought to myself, "actually what do I thank God for.. each day, I thank HIM for everything... "

As I was brushing my teeth, I know the answer.... for simple things like these below, I feel I am so thankful to God...

Thankful for....
the toothbrush and the toothpaste that I can brush my teeth...
for the face cleanser to wash my face...
the water that comes out clean..
my bathroom door that can close for privacy
for the clean toilet bowl for me to do my "business"
for a clean towel...
for shower cream, shampoo and hair conditioner...
for the hot water shower....
for the clean tissues....

See... all these things above might seem pretty simple... but do you know that many, many people do not have these essentials? I thought of the refugees... of the malnourished kids... from poorer states of life... do they have these benefits?

I am truly THANKFUL ....

6 comments:

  1. We have lots to be thankful for everyday. I agree. I am returning the follow. Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate it.
    Thanks
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. In everything, big or small things, give thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, we should count our blessing.

    This Easter, I am grateful I launched my book as a Christian testimony.

    http://annkitsuetchin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Thank you for following my blog! I am returning the favor. If you’re ever interested in a blog makeover please let me know. Take a look at my portfolio and packages when you get a chance. Have a Sweet Week!

    A Mommy’s Sweet Blog Design
    Join us every Friday for our Blog Hop!

    Review and Giveaway Blog Directory
    If you feature Reviews and Giveaways come add your blog here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your site! Thanks for following me a The Busy chick.com and I'm going to follow ya from my other blog GodsyGirl.com.

    Take care!
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  6. in all things, we should be grateful. God is a generous God:-)

    ReplyDelete