Sunday, August 28, 2011

All You Need Plan

This post brought to you by Straight Talk. All opinions are 100% mine.

My two sons are staying away from home, one is working and the other one is still in college.  I call them almost every day so can you imagine my phone bills monthly?  Yes, the bills are quite costly and I just could not cut down my calls because I miss them so.  Lately when I heard about Straight Talk and their benefits, I am so glad that I finally found a way to cut down my phone bills.  everything you need seems to be here in this plan.

Firstly, you do not have to sign a contract using Straight Talk plan, they only uses trusted phone manufacturers that include Nokia, LG, Motorola to name a few. , Straight Talk offers great nationwide coverage and excellent reception and connectivity.

Secondly, my phone bill can be cut into half and I can use the money saved to visit them occasionally!  That would be great, right?  Okay, now the benefits, it includes heavy phone users such as me.  The “All You Need Plan” is great for me, it comes with 1000 minutes, 1000 texts and 30 MB of web data.  Wow..this is more than enough for me!  call a friend, call many friends, they are limitless!

Monthly charges as low as $45 only and we can get all the unlimited calls, text, picture messaging, web plus free activation, international long distance calls and many more.  Read all about it in their Straight Talk website.  The list seems endless and I feel this is a perfect plan for the young and old, for mothers like me.  My kids always tell me ... mom knows best!  LOL

For more information on what these phones offer, please check out these YouTube videos:
<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kx4K5aY9Wlk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment