Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I Cannot Serve Two

It has been a few days since I last posted here.. like I said earlier, it is not easy to maintain two blogs especially when I do not have much time to do posting and hopping at the same time.

I thought of deleting this blog and starts all over again..... maybe I will do that when I retire... lets say in another few years time..

Right now, I am still occupied... seriously occupied... working at day in office and working at night at home...

Real tiring...

I am still thinking what niche I should put here...

I believe in HIM... but did I focus much on HIM?

I guess I did not practise what I read.... nor hear....

Please forgive me.....

A servant really cannot serves two masters...

One will get more attention than the other...

I must not be overly occupied in blogging...

Teach me how not to do that...

Thank you...

No comments:

Post a Comment