Sunday, December 16, 2012

Any Day Could Be Doomsday

Doomsday on December 21st?  Preparations being taken place?  Survival kits are announced on Astro too!  Today in the STAR online news as well... Do You Believe In Doomsday?

I believe in Doomsday but if stated on the 21st, I do not really accept that.  Maybe I really truly cannot accept that as what was shown in the movie in 2009... that was three years back and the movie is called 2012.  I have watched it and it was kind of terrifying... but I do believe that one day the world will pass on...  one day.. when we are all caught off-guarded...

I am not well versed in planets and astrology, what I am more interested in is to prepare myself emotionally when the time comes.  Spiritually I have a HOPE that remains in my heart.. death on earth means gain... 

Philippinans 1:21 says.. For to me, to live is for Christ, to die is gain... (meeting Christ)

While we wait upon doomsday, let our hearts be spiritually prepared for His coming... be it day or night... 21st, 22nd or any day of the year....

No comments:

Post a Comment